Australia is a country which is famous not only for its education but a lot more things. People like to visit Australia once in a lifetime as it is one of the most loved tourist destinations too. Australia is one of those countries which provides high-level education to the students. There are a lot of things that will make you urge for considering an Australian University or college.
- Let us first talk about the priority that is the quality of the education. It is crucial to know that most of the universities in Australia are one of the world's top 50 universities. The universities follow an advanced education system. Being so much forward in every aspect, the quality of education provided by Australian universities is also very high.
- It is not tough for the students to get there. Everyone deserves a good education from good universities. Therefore, the Australian study Visa is not hard to get. Students can apply for a Study Visa for Australia following some simple steps which are taken care of by Arrowood. We help you to fulfil all the requirements for a Visa and get there. Getting Visa for Australia is not that complicated as compared to other countries.
- Educating from such a place which is recognized globally for its education system can open many doors for your career. After you graduate, you may have many opportunities already in front of you. So, when you graduate from a good university, you do not have to worry about a good job.
- Apart from academics and career, you also get the opportunity to roam around. Australia has a plethora of spots and landscapes to visit. If you want to explore, Australia will never give up on you.
- It is undeniable that living and studying at a foreign and developed country costs a lot. You have to be ready for bearing the costs of living, daily needs and your tuition. But as compared to other countries, the expenses in Australia are affordable.
- To make your living more convenient, you can also work with studying. With your student visa, you have a permit to work 20 hours a week during your academic period. You can earn enough money to take out your living expense.
Top Universities of Australia
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Melbourne
- RMIT University
- Monash University
- Deakin University
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Adelaide
- La Trobe University
- University of New South Wales
- Australian National University
Popular courses to go for in Australia
- Business and Management
- Creative Arts and Design
- Environmental Science
- Computer Science/IT
Average Tuition Fee in Australia
Your tuition fee depends on the institute and the course you choose. However, the average tuition fee of the Australian colleges is not that expensive as you can easily afford them. The studying costs in big cities in Australia for international students can fall from USD4000 TO USD8000.
Steps you need to follow to apply for the general application
- Submission of Admission Application
- Getting an offer letter
- GTE Approval
- Fee Payment
- Confirmation of Enrollment
- Visa Application
What do you need to apply for a study visa?
Getting a visa for Australia is comparatively simplified than other continents. International students can take part in the "Overseas Student Program" to get their Visa.
You need to fulfil some criteria to apply for the Australian study Visa:
- You need to show the letter of acceptance in a designated Australian college.
- You need to give proof of enough financial funds to afford a living.
- IELTS mark sheet to show your band score.
- You also need Health insurance and medical test results.
Student Work Permit in Australia
The graduate students in the colleges of Australia are allowed to work 40hours per fortnight. During the vacations, you are allowed to work for unlimited hours. For the students who are pursuing masters or PhD degree are also given work permit without any time limit.
Post-study work rights
- The undergraduate and postgraduate students can apply for a work visa after their course completion.
- The students who complete masters or doctorate are eligible to apply for a work visa and can work for three to four years.
- Other students are allowed to work for 18months after their course completion. The temporary skilled graduate visa allows the students to work for18months in Australia.
The documents you require for a study visa
- Confirmation of Enrollment
- Valid Passport
- English Language Proficiency
- Health Checkup and Insurance
- Proof of funds
- Penal Clearance
- Passport size photographs
- Debit or credit card