New Zealand has always been famous and loved by visitors for its beauty. People love to take a tour of New Zealand's breathtaking islands and other beautiful sites. But along with a tourist destination, New Zealand is winning attention from the students too. From the past few years, the students prefer to choose New Zealand universities for their higher studies. The population of students coming every year to New Zealand is quite good. If you are the one who is not sure about going to a New Zealand University, you need to go through some advantages they offer.
- There are eight state-funded universities of New Zealand which are recognized worldwide. If you choose to study from these universities, it will be beneficial for you in your future. The eight of the universities of New Zealand are on the top of the list of World's best Universities marked by QS Rankings.
- All the courses offered by universities of New Zealand go through a quality check by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority. The government body is responsible for the quality check of the non-university education programs. Therefore, it gives an assurance that you are choosing the right path.
- Your graduation period should just not be limited to academics. To balance your work life, you need to spare time to get out of your room and explore the city. You will be astounded by witnessing the beauty of New Zealand's artistic landscapes. If you manage to spare your time out, there is a lot to explore in New Zealand.
- Your prior reason to immigrate to New Zealand is to accomplish qualitative education. To indulge your mind totally into studies, you need to be around an environment that keeps you calm. Living in New Zealand not only caters peace to your eyes, but its beauty also keeps your brain active enough to learn new things.
- New Zealand universities offer all the courses at affordable prices. Also, the expense of living daily life in the cities of New Zealand match your budget. So, if you have a dream to immigrate to New Zealand and it's the money that is stopping you, pack your bags now.
Requirements for New Zealand Study Visa
- Valid passport
- Visa application
- Application fee payment receipt
- Letter of acceptance from a New Zealand University
- Health Insurance receipt
- Health and character certificate
- Passport-sized photographs
Average funds required for tuition and living
The students need to give their financial funds proof to show that they can afford the tuition and their living in New Zealand. You need to have approx. Rs. 22 to 25 lac with you to get approved for a New Zealand Study Visa. You can prove the funds in the form of Bank savings, education loan, investments etc.
Top Colleges in New Zealand
- University of Aukland
- AUT University
- Massey University
- Victoria University of Wellington
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- Toi OhomaiInstitute of technology
- Wellington Institute of technology
- Auckland Institute of studies
- Ara Institute of Canterbury
Top courses to choose in New Zealand
- Business Studies
- Engineering Forestry
- IT and computer science
- Sports Management
- Health care
Qualifications offered in New Zealand
New Zealand colleges offer you a lot of undergraduate and postgraduate courses. You can choose any of them according to your requirements and eligibility. The Arrowood team will guide you to choose the course and program that is most suitable for you.
- Graduate Diploma
- Graduate Certificate
- Bachelor's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree with Honors
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Post Graduate Certificate
- Master's Degree
Financial Documents Required for Study Visa
- Valid passport
- Offer letter from NZ education provider for a valid educational course
- Proof for sufficient financial funds (including tuition fee, the cost for living and scholarship certificate, if any). Students need to show that they have min NZ$15000 per annum for their study and living costs.
- Medical Test certificate
- Police certificate to check the criminal background.
- Health insurance
- Fee receipt
Documents required for Spouse Visa
- Marriage Certificate
- Evidence of Correspondence
- Photos of you and your partner
- Evidence of your friends and family who know about your relationship
- You need to show the hotels and restaurant bills where you both went together
- A Joint account that you both have.
- Spouse affidavits
- Spouse PAN
- Spouse ITRS
- Spouse visiting card or business card
- Family pictures
Cost of living in New Zealand
If your study duration is more than one year, then you should have funds NZ$15000 for one year. If the student has less than one year to study in New Zealand, then he/she must have NZ$1250 per month for the daily expense.